Aug 29, 2005

It's official. I'm surviving.
Rob's been back in school a week now and I haven't drowned my sorrows in spic and span yet. I think that means I'll make it.

Hard to believe it, I know. I've been dreading these past few weeks for so long I'm not even sure what to do with my spare time now!! It's not great, but it's do-able and it's only 4 more months of my life. That's nothing, right? I can so do this.

Today has been a good day so far. I say so far cause it's three pm and a lot could go wrong or right between now and bed, so let's go with so far. I was up stinking late with Rob watching Scream 3, a pathetic excuse for a horror flick, but I jumped just the same. It was on TBS so all the icky words and scenes were deleted or censored, just the way I like to watch those kinds of things. Then we talked in bed for a while till Rob told me how tired he was and that I needed to let him go to sleep. So I laid there and listened to him breath, all the while thanking God for him and the kids. I feel so blessed on the important things. The little things suck, (car/house/social) but the big eternal things are all in line.

I got a little depressed earlier reading one of my favorite scrapping artist's blogs. She's an enigma for me, I love her cause she's brilliant, but I hate her because she's living my life. An overnight scrapbooking sensation, right here in Springfield. She's a christian, young thing, newlywed. Has a real job too. I can't help but think why can it happen for her and nothing happens for me? Listen to me!! Oh the whining! I'm pathetic. The phones ringing. I'll try to get back to this later.

No comments: