Sep 20, 2005

Remember how last time I posted I said Sarah's ear infection wasn't that bad? Well, I lied. How is it you put a child on antibiotics and she gets worse??? Now she's pulling at the other ear and still not sleeping. (last night was #5 on little or no sleep). I called the dr this morning and while I was waiting for the return call she came down with drastic diarhea, I think she just doesn't do well with antibiotics. Anyway, I want to know if there is a support program for moms like me?? Stressed out to the max. I can't get anywhere, so it's just un-ending. I am so thankful for my small group though, we met last night and it just refreshes me. I'm glad too, cause I was in for such a rough night afterwards.

We are rapidly coming up on our interview this weekend, still no word from the St. Charles church, but we are praying. I'm starting to be concerned that Sarah won't be well enough to make the trip. Do I send Rob alone then?? I'm just praying she'll get better at this point, it's been a week already. We'll go in this afternoon and see what the pediatrician knows.

I stopped in to a scrapbook store last night on my way to small group. I kind of felt bad spending anything on myself at this point, but I was looking for some chipboards label holders, which they had (and I love). It was fun though, I hadn't been in this particular store in about four months and they had so much new stuff, a lot of the hip product touted on 2peas that is never in stock. Plus I always like to buy in real life better then online, it must be the thrill of the hunt for me, I'm not sure. I was really well behaved, bought my chipboard and then some really fun new paper; MOD, Gin-X, some fun new K&Co. It was exciting. I did a fun page last night, and worked on another this morning. It is so my sanity! I felt guilty scrapping when the kitchen floor is sticky, but I really didn't have energy to scrub the floor and scrapping makes me feel better.

Well, I should probably get going. I thought I could blog real quickly while I finished my lunch. Just covering this afternoon with prayer that we can get this thing with Sarah solved.

No comments: