Sep 27, 2005

Spinning in place again.

Funny how my life seems so slow and fast at the same time. Crazy and placent in the same breath. We are job hunting. We found something, but not sure if it's the place for us. Somehow I thought it would be more black and white than this, but it's my life so that's not likely and I should have known better.

I think I'm really interested in this place - a small town in IL really close to St. Louis. I can't tell if I'm interested because I want it to be decided already, or because it seems like the right thing to do, or if I just don't want to disappoint these wonderful people. I'm just anxious to get started with the rest of our life.

I'll post more later. Kiddo's are sleeping, Rob's at class for another couple hours and my scrapbook stuff is calling my name. I'm really going to try for HOF this year, so I need to get cracking.

No comments: