Aug 6, 2007

got this email today...

Hi ladies,
Guess who I saw on a commercial on the travel channel for Expotv.com's Beat the Heat contest???? Can you guess? Our very own Anna!!!! I was watching (can you imagine?) a show about the 10 best ice cream parlors in the US and on came a commercial about Expotv.com and there she was streaming across the tv screen. It was only for a few seconds, but enough for me to jump out of my comfortable recliner and yell "there's Anna, there's Anna." To nobody since I was home alone. But it was exciting none the less.
Thought I would share my celebrity sighting with all of you. You never know which one of us will be next. So get in your videos for the contest!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day. Talk to you soon,

Estelle


How cool is that???

No comments: