Aug 10, 2007

A new garden of inspiration.






And I mean garden. I planted every one of these seeds myself - no outside influences today. I just sat with my stuff and played and tried things and these are the results, like em or hate em. I personally, enjoyed the process and feel tremendously better. Maybe I'll be brave and post the pictures of my house later and then you'll see why I don't play more often. This place was a wreck by noon and I started scrapping at 10:45.

I've been listening to Leeland all day. Hey, you're the one is my new favorite song, it's just so happy. I could use a little more happy.

(one of my pages didn't photograph well, so I will post that later. I'm not done playing for the day - I'm committing the day to scrapping. Just pausing to make supper.)

No comments: