Aug 28, 2007

survived




Wow, it was a long day, but we did it. The children got off to school ok, looking sharp, of course. We went to staff meeting and then enjoyed a quiet lunch on the youth room floor, scheming plans for that room. It was pretty nice. Then I ran to the library quick before I got to spend an hour in two car pick up lanes and driving across town. I can tell that Tuesdays are going to poop me out. I came home with the kids, got them settled in at home, then painted the kitchen with another coat. Rob came home, we ate supper and then jumped on the trampoline in the rain - gotta love that. It was baths and bed for the kids. Rob organized my pantry while I did another coat on the kitchen (my fifth coat, not including primer). After that we prepped our game for tomorrow night, so at least I feel a bit ahead for tomorrow now. :) I'm exhausted, but we've worked hard and I'm ready for bed.

Oh, and the pictures. Sarah took our photo on Sunday at my latest addiction - Bayou City Wings. mmmmm. And the other is Eli, yesterday, singing "I am a friend of God" to the accompaniment track at the Christian bookstore. The ladies in there loved him! And the last picture is Sarah making herself comfy in her new classroom. awww!

No comments: