Aug 18, 2007

High School Musical 2 and Hurricane Preparedness


So the photo is Sarah busting a move to High School Muical 2 last night, which was quite enjoyable in my opinion. Don't ask Rob. He won't agree. :) It was pretty fun, but I was off last night. I've been pretty sick this week, so it's making it hard to enjoy much of anything, unfortunately.
Hurricane Dean is looming on our horizon and I'm just going to come right out and ask ya'll to pray for us. I'm not scared persay. I'm just really tired from a long summer of relocating and major life changes and house buying and everything else and dealing with a hurricane sounds just exhausting. I'm of course, concerned about our house. We have not bought plywood yet. It's been on our to do list since we first moved in, but at this rate we've been doing well to keep our lawn mowed to our h.o.a. standards, let alone do anything else around the house. I don't think we've ever lived in a house this long without painting a room or doing some major project! That tells you just how insane it's been! Plus being sick, I just want to catch up on some sleep, not pack my hurricane preparedness kit. Anyway, all this talk of hurricane makes me just a little sick to my stomach and I keep telling God, "I'm not ready!". So, we'll see.
Today we have a pool party all afternoon at Pastor Larry's house. That should definitely be a good time. Then maybe afterwards we can rustle up some plywood and think about getting our home ready. I've heard way too many horror stories of Rita and Alicia now. I'd just like to go take a nap. :)

No comments: