Feb 2, 2008

Katy and Kyle
















So I ventured in to Houston by myself. I've done that a couple times before, but usually at least with Rob or the kids. But today I was heading to Hermann Park for Kyle and Katy's photo shoot. This couple was soooo cute. They were super easy to work with and the weather was beautiful. I had never been to Hermann Park before (it was a little tricky to find our meeting spot and a parking spot) but it was a perfect spot for a big huge photo session. I think we worked for about an hour and a half. The park was busy, so that posed some challenges. It reminded me a lot of Forest Park in St Louis - and made me home sick for a moment. :) But I'm really starting to feel like a missionary without a country in that sense - I miss certain things from everywhere we've been.

Anyway, these two are getting married in May. They were so cute together, and they were way into it. I love shooting engaged couples, they don't have to 'fake' being happy, kwim? I can't believe how many photos we took, and how many turned out. I took full advantage of macro mode today (thanks Leah!) and it shows.

So I took 573 photos, and a lot of them are amazing. Can't wait to share them here, and I'm so excited for these guys to see them. Sorry for the delay, it took a long time to sort throught 573 photos. :)

No comments: