Feb 26, 2008

Today's Ramblings

Home today. Enjoying the space and the quiet. I'm kind of tired. I was up too late watching "Becoming Jane" and then Sarah was up with the sun of course.

Enjoying the new Leeland cd. I was happy to see it in our Interlink box this week. Happy to have it, but excited for the guys to be hooked up with Interlink, that's awesome. Good for them to get that kind of coverage.



Feeling restless. I'd like to scrapbook if my house wasn't so messy. As it is, I just feel guilty thinking about playing. It's weird, having a slow day. I never know what to do with myself when there isn't a schedule to keep too. I dealt with the bank and the car yesterday morning, and then a ton of paperwork at home.

I'm really thankful lately. God is so good. I see His blessing all over my life and it just amazes me. I've been really faithful to my bible study lately, and that's been intense. I can see where spending more time in the Word is deepening my relationship with Him, and that's ultimately what I really want in life. I'm trying to make my actions match that desire. I've been reading a book "Wild Things Happen When I Pray" and the author describes her personal bible study habits and that apparently was just the structure I needed. It's been very freeing, but holds me accountable simultaneously.

Toby has decided to be a somewhat normal cat. I caught him sitting in the window today, bathing in the sun. It's so cool to see him outside of my closet! He's lost a lot of weight since we brought him home, but I think he's adjusting. Every once in a while he slips and lets one of the kids pet him. :)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm rambling. I have nothing important to say, I'm just putting off writing a skit for church. That's terrible. :) I need to just start it and it will come together and then I can check it off my to do list, wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: