Feb 20, 2008

Oops.


So I guess I was too busy chatting with the gal at the County Clerk's office that day last week when I got my business license. She looked over my license and I looked it over and we both missed the mistake. Of course, dear hubby caught it first thing. We've come a long way in ten years though. At the beginning of our marriage he would have been upset for me and probably a little bit at me. Instead he just laughed and said "that's so you!". :) That didn't hurt my feelings one eensy teensy bit. And if you know me, yep, it really is me, to mess up one tiny (but crucial) detail on a very important document. Oh well, the mistake is kind of humorous. Rob is having a good hard laugh about "Anna Thoreson Protography". It's kind of an ongoing joke now. :) But I'm going to go back to the Clerk today to see if I can get her to change it. Maybe I should bring her some homemade cookies to persuade her? maybe that's illegal. ;)

Oh, and I registered last Wednesday, and this was my pile of business junk mail yesterday. Whoa baby. My frugal little mind looks at that pile and thinks "what a waste of paper and ink and money!"

No comments: