Dec 10, 2008

A Christmas Miracle

So it started snowing on the way to church this evening. I literally had to stop and buy Sarah a winter coat because she'd outgrown the one we moved here with a year and a half ago and I hadn't any reason to replace it until now! In fact, Eli's coat has been hanging brand new in the close for two years! It was so crazy pulling into our subdivision this evening, people out in their yards and garages everywhere, it's like a big party! I can still hear laughter and squeals of delight even now at 10pm. We saw some pretty lame attempts at snowmen, so Rob and I had to show everyone how it's done. Our neighbors were so impressed that they came out and took a photo! :) I had already dragged out my camera for some shots.
See here's our snowman, it was really good snow for fort building and snow people! I especially like that the sticks still have leaves on them, Rob and I had a good giggle about that!
Sare was absolutely thrilled about the snow!
Both kids wanted to make snow angels.
And this is the view of our home looking so snug and beautiful in the snow. I think the palm trees are the best part!
These are our two very happy children!
And I thought the wreath looked beautiful in the snow!

No comments: