Dec 15, 2008

Officially a Stalker Again...

Dude, I'm officially excited for Christmas. I just clicked away for the last gift for my kiddos. Honestly, I did so much more online shopping this year than ever before. I think we made one preliminary trip to ToysRus and a trip to Penney's for clothes for Eli and that's about it for the mall. Now I do have couple things to pick up for other people, so there's probably one good day of running in my near future, but other than that I just need to be home baking and cleaning and wrapping. Praise the Lord!

Well, I have tons of pictures to edit and post from the Christmas Pageant last night, it was beautiful! And my house is an unbelievable dump! And Miss Sarah is home with me today because she's been running a light fever off and on since Friday. Last night a rash appeared all over her, so we are going to the dr today, but they couldn't get us in till 2pm! grrr. So we are going to spend some time together while I clean and launder and generally play catch up. Oh, and apparently Dimetapp makes her hyper, she's practically climbing the walls!!

No comments: