Dec 19, 2008

So my life appears to be moving at warp speed...


somedays I feel like if I was to sit down for a moment it might just pass me right by!!

But seriously, it is so good right now, I almost have to pinch myself! We have so many neat things going on at church, and have all month long, but then I'm trying to squeeze in our family Christmas things too. I'm slowly but surely getting it done - the teachers got their gifts on time this year! ;) I'm about half way through my marathon baking. The tins to put all the goodies in are made, but not nearly as elaborate as in years past. But it's ok. Hopefully the last few details will pull together in the next 4 days. I'm almost finished wrapping, except for the 3 packages that haven't quite arrived yet. I still have a few projects to wind up, including my Christmas cards, which is crazy because I started them months ago! I haven't made my caramels yet this year, but the ingredients are in the fridge. I finished up my last day in the office today, so next week I really plan on quality time with the kiddos and wrapping up (no pun intended) the last of the holiday details.


exciting.


(the photo is from our annual Christmas party at theLOFT)

No comments: