Dec 27, 2008

The Day After the Day After Christmas





So I'm guessing we were all just running way too hard. Yesterday we were all kind of a mess, just laying around the house and getting nothing accomplished. Oh, I wrote a really great list, and then had no energy to complete the list! :)

Sarah and I did run to Clear Lake to deliver a client's cd and run through the 40% off sale at By Design yesterday. We picked up Starbuck's on the way in and had some really good conversation, a bit of Mommy-Sarah quality time. She wanted me to take her picture on the pink couch.

So she and I had this great time in the morning. And then bedtime was awful. I mean terrible. I think we put her in bed 6 times last night. I'm not exaggerating. And then she got up once in the middle of the night, too. Sometimes I just don't know what we are doing wrong with her. She's so willful and just has no problem with telling us when she thinks we are wrong! Anyway, it was really a damper on the day.

So this morning, I'm going to see how much I can cross off on my house to-do list. And then at noon I've got a giant family shoot (yay!) and a baptism to photograph at 4:30pm in Pearland. So that will be fun, but I'm hoping that Rob will have a good day with the kiddos, cause I know it will be long for him with no car. I'm really praying that Sarah behaves herself and watches her mouth!!

No comments: