Jun 16, 2010

30 Days??



I'm in awe that tomorrow morning I will wake up and we will have lived here in San An for 30 days already. I'm pretty sure it's been the fastest 30 days of my life, my goodness. I truly don't even feel like we've hit a stride just yet, life has just been moving so fast with camp and moving and house closings. I've literally done 'real' grocery shopping only twice. (don't worry, it's on tomorrow's list and I've got a meal plan to work off of) Things have just been so insane here, and it doesn't look to be much better in the near future, but we are having a blast, so it's ok. :)

We do have today and tomorrow off, our reward for a week at camp, I guess. But God has already rewarded us greatly for that. :) I think Rob and I are going to head back up to Kerrville for a few hours to see all our San Jac yp's. Then we promised the kids a Six Flags run in the evening, we have yet to see the fireworks at Fiesta Texas. But Friday and Saturday look to be low key and that sounds good.

Had two great photo sessions this week, and I'm so delighted to be able to work again. I miss it so much between shoots.

We are about to curl up and watch a movie with a big bowl of popcorn, but I'm waiting for Rob to finish up on the phone with his dad. Feeling uber blessed.

and a random picture, because I can. :) My kids at the library, after being thuroughly entertained by these awesome story tellers. I'm trying super hard to give my kids a great summer because it looks like I'll be going back to work by about mid July..


No comments: