Jun 1, 2010

Beautiful Weekend and Gearing Up for more...


Wow, we had such a nice weekend. And the house is evident of it, my goodness, what a disaster. I'm tempted to let Pizza Hut do the cooking tonight and spend the time attempting to reclaim some sort of order in this disaster. The thing about less living space is that it becomes knee-deep in a hurry, whenever you just aren't on top of it.

I'm considering going back to work, and I can't help but wonder how I will balance it all. But I'm praying about it first, and know that God will provide everything I need for every day. He always does.

Our summer is shaping up and I'm super excited about it, even though it mostly looks like chaos at this point. The chaos begins on Monday, when we head out for camp. Yay!

The pic is from yesterday, hanging out with the Hayes family, whom we love. Our kids get along famously and we are blessed!

No comments: