Sep 22, 2007

can't tell you..



how insanely busy it's been this week. Man. I know my blog has suffered and for that I'm sorry. But everything else is going great! :) Makes you feel better, right?

Today we went to Houston for the Kids In Ministry contest. Eli loved it and did pretty well, except for using the words and never looking up, once. So sad, cause he practiced so hard and was so ready, till they gave him the option to use the words. fatal flaw. But he got an excellent and a fun medal and he's happy.

Then we scurried home to the Missions Banquet. Wow, that was awesome. After three months here, I'm still pinching myself. Love the people here, love our job, love the freedom and responsiblity we have. It's all good.

And right now I'm ready to love my bed. toodles.

(oh, and tomorrow we are eating at Pappadeaux's. Yay! Seriously, Yay!)

No comments: