Sep 8, 2007

how I spent yesterday


Well, I got up and helped get my family out the door to school and work and such. then I got ready for the day, checked my list thoroughly, and headed to Kroger's for all the supplies for last night's shindig. then I spent the next five + hours in the kitchen preparing food for our evening. But it was totally worth it. We had about 20 people show up and 8 children. Everyone had a blast and wants to do it again soon.

Funny, how I thought I'd get home and life would slow down a bit and in actuality, it's gaining momentum until at least after missions convention. whew.

oh, and the photo is of taco bites, one of my many appetizers/desserts from yesterday. labor intensive, but yum.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hey how about a recipie for those. They really look gooooooood!!! Sounds like you had a busy day.