Sep 15, 2007

surprise!








Ok, so remember when I said I had a really fun blog post coming? I haven't forgotten. It's just been a little insane here. imagine that. :)

So the big deal is that I threw Rob a surprise birthday party on Wednesday night at church. He turned 30 (gasp) on Sunday. (I can't believe I'm sleeping with a thirty year old!) He's handled it really well though, probably about a million times better than I will! So I'm sharing some fun pictures from that event. We had a cookie cake and balloons and our students all brought gag gifts. It was fun. We also played I game that I made up called 'Buggy Boogie' - it's kind of like Mario Kart only with shopping buggies instead. Pretty cool.

Then on Thursday Rob and I spent the day together, it was amazing. Both of our kids were in school, so we just spent quality time together. Oh, and he bought me this little beauty. And I bought him one to match. :)

No comments: