Sep 15, 2007

so yesterday...





























I had the awesome opportunity to photograph this couple. Incredible experience. I so love working with engaged couples, it's just really fun. I'd love to branch out and do some other people groups too (especially families, I'd love to shoot some families). But we left late yesterday afternoon for Galveston to take pictures on the The Strand and the beach. Incredible. First of all, the lighting was amazing, cloudy and a beautiful sunset. Secondly, this couple was just a blast to work with. We took about 280 photos and could have done more, but we lost our light.

I think Galveston is my new favorite photographic haunt. There are just a ton of cool spots to take pictures, lots of architecture and crazy colors and of course the beach. So Kim, you know I'm going to have to drag you down here when you come. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ALL about it!! =) Just remember who your favorite couple is (wink) It's funny because I think the only time we get pictures of ourselves is when you take them! (How sad I know!) Maybe someday soon--we would love to visit! K--