Jan 7, 2008

Digging Out Again





Wow, it's amazing how much can pile up in ten days of family being here and my children being home from school and not going in to the office! My to do list today is major, but I really want to spend some time with my kids since they go back to school tomorrow already!

I've accomplished a lot this morning already and I'm really thankful for that. But I still need to work on my New Year's Resolutions and get that post up. :) I'm a big believer in resolutions, as my long time blog readers well know. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll have a good chance to get that done.

Char and Leah and I had such a good time together. I was a little disappointed that we didn't take more pictures, (other than our awesome TTD photos) but time just kind of slipped away. And we did a lot of shopping. :) But it was fun to hang out with girls. I really miss my girlfriends and hanging out with them, so just roaming through the mall was a real treat.

Oh, and I cleaned up on deals last week, it was ridiculous. My local scrapbook store had a 50% off sale on Heidi Swapp stuff and Christmas stuff, so combined with a gift card from Char I bought $80 worth of stuff for nothing and gave the balance on the gift card to the girls. That was awesome. Char also gifted me with some Victoria's Secret items she got for free or on super sale last August. Two things didn't fit, so I returned them and for some reason they gave me the original price on them - so I had $91 on a gift card!! Prime time too - it was their Semi-Annual clearance. Lots of new items and lotion found it's way into my bag and then the balance of the card went to Char. Before we left the mall I found a sweet dark pair of skinny-ish leg jeans at the Gap on clearance too that fit perfect. So it was pretty awesome leaving the mall with arms LADEN with packages having spent $35 on jeans and that's it.

This week I'm super psyched because there were FIVE inserts in my paper and the deals look awesome. We will be hitting Target and the drugstores and Kroger in the near future today.

Overall we had an awesome time and I'm so thankful to Charlotte for coming and all she did and brought and her time. And Leah did an amazing job with the photos, I'm still thinking about them. We literally have hundreds of beautiful photos to choose from, it was such an amazing experience and I can't wait to have them printed.

No comments: