Jan 23, 2008

random thoughts.

1.) I miss my blog. It's been way too long. My life has just been sucked up by church lately. This Power Force is a huge consuming thing, and they arrive on Saturday, so life restarts a week from tomorrow when they go home. It's exciting though, just a tremendous amount of work. I think it's all really starting to come together now, but time will tell.

2.) Sarah has bronchiolitis. I'm pretty sure that's fancy word for her lungs are jacked up with asthma gunk. She's back on the nebulizer, twice a day with two medicines, sucking back prednisol and singulair. I wish we could get this thing under control. Not to be a jerk, but it's really hard to add two breathing treatments (15-20 minutes a pop) to our already overloaded schedule.

3.) I missed church tonight. I hate that I did. Sarah lost her mind over hotdogs at dinner and I could tell she just couldn't handle Rainbows tonight. So she was in bed by quarter to seven, asleep within 60 seconds, and hasn't changed positions since. poor thing. Eli and I made expo videos and watched the disney channel. It was sweet.

4.) I miss my husband. We have date day tomorrow though, and we are writing our will in the am. Shouldn't take long, not like we have much. :)

5.) Eli turns seven on Saturday! wow. He's pretty psyched. I need to make a chocolate cake tomorrow probably. That's his request.

6.) I bought 20 large bags of M&M's at CVS this week for a quarter a piece. I'm thinking I'm pretty cool and that I love this game!

That's all I can think of for now. Off to watch a movie with my husband and snuggle and be thankful that it's Wednesday night already.

No comments: