Jan 19, 2008

WARNING







**** These photos might make you want to start shooting in Macro mode.

First of all, this photo of me and Sare started it. We were sitting at the lunch table, just hanging out after our food, laughing and stuff. (my favorite times being a family, now that the kids are suddenly older) Anyhoo, Sarah was sitting there in exactly the same position as I was. We were laughing about it and I asked Eli to get the camera and take a photo.

Then, I started playing around. Leah taught me a bit about macro mode, and I've been playing some more lately. Wow, I love it! So much fun. Anyhoo, in the space of about ten minutes I took 60 photos! These are just the very best from our mini-session.

geez, do you think I'm dying to take some people's photos or what?

oh, and ps - I totally think Eli could be a model. Not bragging or anything, I've just worked with a lot of kids lately and Eli works it like nobody's business. Seriously, the kid is talented in the 'schmoozing the camera' department. I bet he took 20 seriously good photos today, just moving from one expression to the other. He's the easiest person of all time to photograph. lucky me.

No comments: