Apr 3, 2009

Selling My IPod...


So many of you have told me how much you like the music on my site and how you leave my blog up for background music. I figured here was the perfect place to post that I'm selling my 8gig Nano iPod. There is nothing wrong with it, save for a scratched up back after a year and a half of use. It is in perfect working order and comes fully loaded with my taste in music.

I'm sure you are wondering why I'm selling it, and I'm so glad you asked. I've been holding out for the iPhone forever, but they refuse to come to my network, and I'm a faithful Verizon customer. But recently my eyes have been opened to the iTouch and the calender abilities, along with email and internet surfing at wi-fi hotspots has me very intrigued. With the insanity of my life, a portable, electronic calendar that easily syncs with Mac is a very promising idea.

So I'm asking $100. I can ship it anywhere in the US. Just email me or post a comment. First come, first serve.

(PS - I just added the Lenka album and the Twilight Soundtrack)

No comments: