Mar 8, 2007

catching up





It's been so crazy here lately. I again, feel like the fast forward button on life is jammed. I'm trying to shake to he tape player (yeah, I'm old school) but to no avail, life is just whizzing by at ludicrous speed.
Three days ago our Wii came in the mail. Eli was ecstatic!! This is definitely a game for the entire family. I love that it gets you up and moving - I think that's why I was sold. Plus, our youth group is in love with it.
We have another eye doctor appointment this morning, checking in on our contacts - I'm still not real happy with mine. Also, hopefully my glasses will be in. Eli has an eye appointment too, I pray that he doesn't need them because kindergarten is awful young to start in with glasses. He wants them superbad, but I garantee they'll lose their coolness awful quick.
So I finally finished uploading all my expo videos for this month. I can't believe what a project that was, but I kept having connection interruptions so I would have to restart and try and figure out where I had left off. annoying. Today I need to start working on my special projects, now that I finished up my regular stuff.
School is going well. We went to the library yesterday and the kids had a blast. There will be a magician there on Tuesday, so Eli is pretty psyched. We made lions - for March roaring in - in art yesterday. He's flying through his math and handwriting book and reading like a madman.
Grocerygame is still rocking my world. I completely cleaned up at CVS this week. I've been there four times, which is pathetic, but true. I still can't believe the deals I get at that store. Also, Target has an amazing sale on chicken -2.5lb bag of frozen chicken breast for $3.99. There is a $2 off coupon on their website which makes it $1.99 a lb!!! Wow!! I bought them out yesterday and I'm going back for rain checks today!!
So other than that, tonight is Grey's. Pretty thrilled for a new episode. I'm completely behind on laundry, so I will probably be a folding fool come about 8pm. Also really hoping to squeeze in some scrapbooking today. Last week was so fun, which I just realized I never posted pictures. Off to search for those now!

(well, I took pictures but I can't find them, so I will retake them. Later dude.)

No comments: