Mar 30, 2007

Yeah, I so don't have time to blog right now...

But as usual I am having trouble prioritizing my schedule. :)

But sometimes you have to force yourself to sit down and take a break and that is where I am at today. I am in the middle of ten things right now. laundry is most pressing. And I need to get Eli doing his schoolwork this morning yet. And preparing an amazing game for the weekend. I also need to do a little research on a few more games we can play at the beginnings of sessions. But I just decided I needed a minute to gather my own thoughts and reflect before we plummet into this retreat.
I'm super excited. Excited to spend time with students, excited to get a little time away from my kids, excited because this is our biggest event yet, excited to see Travis and LeAnn. Just excited overall.
Feel like I'm balancing too much this morning. Trying to slow down and take a deep breath and figure out what is most important. whew. Can't wait to see what God is going to do with us in the next 24 hours. Please be praying for our speakers and our students, and shoot, well you are at at it, pray for us too! :)

No comments: