Mar 23, 2007

It's official...



Spring has sprung.

Look at this tree in full bloom.

It makes me happy. It makes me hopeful. It reminds me how God starts over with us all the time. (thank goodness) Seriously though, it's rained all week and now my grass needs mown. incredible. I never ceased to be amazed at the shift of seasons. I try to always take time to stop and wonder about how great our God is. He is.

Kimmie and Ricky are on their way to our place this evening. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with them... just being accepted and loved for who we are. It's going to be wonderful.

Working on more stuff for Expotv.com. I can't encourage you enough to check out their site and start making some money. It's been such an incredible blessing to our family.

Tomorrow I get to have another photo shoot with R&K and I'm really looking forward to it. Hoping to find some blooming trees to set them under. Just seems appropriate. :) I'm going to do some studying first and really challenge myself to do things differently - to push the envelope with them.

I need to go back a few posts and add in the zoo pictures. We had such a good time that day.

Sorry about the blog break. Sometimes a person needs to take time to sort their heart out and a public internet forum is just not the place to do it. Know what I mean?? But I do try to be super real with this blog, that's the point. A real account of me, of God's shaping and changing my heart, of our trials and triumphs - and we have our share of both.

No comments: