Mar 10, 2007

Today's Pages






Ok, so some of these are from a week or so ago, but I DID scrapbook today. Shocking, I know. Lori IMd me and said she was scrapbooking - I could call and chat on the condition that I scrapbooked with her (across the 500 mile gap). You gotta love a friend that thinks about your needs like that. :) So anyhoo, I abandoned my projects and retreated to my studio for a couple hours therapy. brilliant. We laughed and played and talked and it was wonderful. So thankful for unlimited long distance.

So the first two pages (ten years and rev rob) are from the other day. And the other two are todays work. Pretty fun. Also, there's a random picture of Heidi Swapp's new rubons - so you can see how she repackaged them. They work pretty well, except my first page was sticky and crumbly. (awww.)

No comments: