Mar 3, 2007

Now they don't teach this in public school.






I'm referring to the picture of our Creation Chart. Eli and I made this yesterday. I love it!! We've been reading Genesis and talking about the beginning of the world, so we decided to map it out. I love his little drawings. My favorite is at the bottom - God rested. He drew God (not sure how I feel about that) taking a nap. Cutest thing ever!!!
And then the other pictures are from today. Rachel went with me to get my hair done. We had such a good time. We went shopping after that, and considered these sunglasses but thought better of it.
Other than that I need to go shopping for a 1G sd card today, since Sarah has lost all our memory cards in the past week. grrrr.

1 comment:

The Sermonator said...

The pictures of the kids are wonderful but I like the one of you best! Good mama, pretty lady!