May 24, 2008

I hate the blogger I've become.

This blog used to be so high on my priority pole. And I promise, even though it doesn't look like it, it still is! I love to pour my heart out on here, you all know that. I've just been so busy since we got home from Iowa. Wow. I thought I would slow down a tiny bit, but nope, not at all. It's good, but I know that I can't keep this pace forever. I'm actually looking forward to the kids being home for a couple weeks between school and summer fun, cause it will force me to change my pace! Hopefully people will be understanding.

Today I got to scrapbook. It doesn't seem to be a priority right now, but it was with the ladies from church, so that was pretty awesome. I finished three pages, they are ok. I can tell I'm out of it though. I had done a couple pages in Iowa that I'm pretty proud of, I need to take some photos and share here.

Well, I'm still working on my to-do list, but I wanted to take a moment and breeze in and say hi. There will be more to come. I promise. :) Till then, have a happy happy Sunday!

No comments: