May 15, 2008

Iowa-ness












So have loved being here the past few days. I love driving down the road and seeing the HyVee truck, I love seeing people I know at the mall, I love the smell of lilacs in the spring. It has been amazing to spend time with family and friends.
I'm sharing just a few happy moments from this week, but keep in mind these are only highlights. We really enjoyed our time here, every day was a new adventure and memories were made.

Oh, and random funny. The gal I photographed today told me "You move like a Spider Monkey when you take pictures."

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey Anna. I love the music. It fits so well! I feel like I'm experiencing these things with you and I live here. LOL! Always good to see you. I miss our McDonald All American Meal lunch dates.