May 30, 2008

Va-Kay Photos + Reflection

(warning, this is a ridiculously long post filled with crazy, unrelated pictures)

ENJOY!

A fun photo of Sare I took while set up at Lori and Jay's place. She's such a stinking ham!


Hmmm. I wonder where she gets it from? Rob took this one of me and I'm loving it! Thinking it would make a neat profile picture, but I'm pretty sure my last profile picture flaunts me wearing the same shirt. And I truely don't even wear it THAT often. :)

This is the restaurant that Rob and I would sit at until 3am drinking coffee and tea every night while I was in college. We literally had our own booth. Being in Sioux City for our tenth anniversary brought back a lot of really wonderful memories. Our first date was at this place, and it was snowing big thick flakes that stuck in our eyelashes. It's one of my all-time favorite memories. It was late, like 10pm and we were in the parking lot standing in the snow, laughing, and it was quiet and dark and lit up with the magical glow of street lights reflecting off of the snow and I remember thinking that every date should be like this date.

Oh, and it was a Sunday night, of course. All good things start on Sunday, just so you know.
This is the sign that has greeted us on the interstate ever since we moved to C'ville back in '88. It glows neon red and blue when it's dark, pretty cool.
These are my beautiful kids risking life and limb at the Sargeant Floyd Monument overlooking the Missouri River.
See, I told you! :)
Look at that sass! Overlooking a field by the monument, it was so much early spring when we were up there, crazy because we came home to TX for full-blown summer. (it's 10:30pm and my air is running right now!)
Our kids with the Camiolo clan. These children have pretty much hung out together since birth. It's crazy how big they are getting!
Such a beautiful photo, I love these two!!
Lori and I sitting on the steps of the building that we met in back in 1997 during our oh-so-horrible sociology class. It was at 7am and the professor spoke in a complete monotone voice. Let's just say my 3am trysts with Rob didn't leave me perky at 7am!!
Hanging out in front of the dorm that I lived in at M'side.
We all went for a big family walk the last night. Lori snapped this picture. I was excited because we took one like this years ago when Sare was still in the stroller and it has always been one of my favorites.
Sarah was scrapbooking with Mom and I.
Rob was entertaining us on the keyboard.
Lori snapped this pic in front of a beautiful old Presbyterian church in M'side. Would it be wrong to change denominations purely for architectural reasons?? (jk people, jk)
I was playing in photoshop today and altered this fun little photo.
This is probably my favorite picture from the entire week up North. It's so us, just chillin together, being a family. I love, love, love this blue fence Lori found!
Eli, hanging out at my parents. This is literally how he reads a book or plays video games. I guess he can think better when all the blood flows to his head!


Ok, I know I look like a giant nerd here, but I still like this photo. It's pretty typical RobNAnna, Rob looking cool and casual and me loping a camera and being a general dork. Oh well, at least I'm comfy behind the lens, that's enough for me!

No comments: