May 2, 2008

Tired As Snot

Wow. It's been such a long and amazing week. First off, I've taken like zero pictures, at least not since Monday pm. And secondly, I've been a terrible blogger. But don't worry, I've kind of stunk at everything this week, so it's not personal!

Kimmie has been here, it's been amazing. I do have photos to share, but they are on her camera and unfortunately my card reader won't work with her sim card. So we'll have to wait for now. But we've been having a blast tearing up Houston. I've missed her so much and it's been awesome to just soak up here friendship for a few days.

I've been really sick. I lost my voice on Tuesday afternoon and I just mostly got it back today. But we sat outside Starbuck's for an hour and a half with Craig and Kim talking over innerstate traffic, so it's on it's way out again. Oh well, totally worth it.

We picked up Craig from the airport. He's awesome. He gave an amazing talk this evening, like we knew he would. I can't wait for tomorrow. Ok, I can. I have to get up at 5:30am to take Gibbler to the airport, but I love her and it's totally worth it to have her here for four days.

I crunched my car today. Yep, it's a long story but I backed into a gate at the car dealership. Sick about it, but I'm pretty sure Rob forgives me and such is life, right?

Amazed with my life today. How can you crunch your new car and still have a good day over all? Only in my crazy world. God is good. peace out peeps.

No comments: