Sep 8, 2008

checking in again

I know my blog has been lacking lately. I'm still really struggling with this ear problem and it's been pretty much all I can do lately to get through my daily responsibilities, not anything extra. By about now (9:18pm) I'm in about as much pain with these ears as I can handle and I'm ready to go to bed and call it a day. Oh, and the last two afternoons I've tuckered out midway through and just laid down for 45 minutes rest.

I have an appointment with the ear nose and throat doctor for October 2nd. I was trying to stretch it out for insurance purposes, but I think I'll be calling tomorrow to move it forward.

We really are doing really well though, despite this interference with my ears. (hey, let's call it what it is)

We had a blast this evening hanging out with Dan and Tiff and Aaron and Amber. We all met (kidless) at Murphy's Deli for an early dinner and wound up talking till they closed the deli, stood outside and talked for another hour. It was such a blast. Tiff and I really click (pardon the pun) on photography, so that's been a lot of fun to discuss together. Speaking of photography, I just got a new lens the other day and my head has been too achey to really play with it. Like I said, I'm just getting through the daily necessities at this point.

With that being said, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is Rob's 31st birthday and I'm hoping to be feeling a bit better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob has a September Birthday? Lucky!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and I'm sorry to hear about your ears...that really stinks!