Sep 30, 2008

Christmas Fever

Well, it officially hit this morning.

Now, I realize that the big day is still 3 months away, but in Crafter Universe 3 months may as well be 3 minutes and I'm officially behind!!

Last week Kimmie called me and asked if I started my christmas cards yet. I'm pretty sure I full-on laughed out loud.

But Heather wanted to scrapbook today and picked my brain about her Christmas cards and it inspired me to get a head start on my own. This is take one, and I love it so this will be 08's card. I'm going to use a slightly different cardstock because this is Bazzil Bling and it's too pricey for my taste.

The Celebrate is stamped with individual letter stamps that are new from Heidi Swapp, I'm in love with them and they may be her greatest product EVER. Although, I'm pretty psyched about her flourish corner and the inside stamp is also HKS. Hey, the girl's got a great line! I am considering adding a big flourish stamp inside, maybe pink tone on tone. We'll see. :)

Now I just need Hobby Lobby to un-flood and restock so I can get cracking on mass production. I'm thinking this year we may need 120. Also, I will be taking a new family photo, I want to send one of my work, more recent and definitely in a black and white to go with the total ensemble.


Also, this kitty box Sarah made last year and I've been meaning to photograph it. I happened to see it and have the camera out simultaneously, so today it got done. yay! Is this not the cutest kitty of all time??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I love the Christmas card!!! Your scrapbook style is always so inspirational to me. I really need to get working on mine!

Leah

Anonymous said...

Creative and, yes, festive Christmas Cards. Very inspiring, Anna, but after I-lost-count-past-110 house blessing cards, I'm thinking Hallmark for Christmas.