Sep 25, 2008

Not Quite Done Yet




I got a bee in my bonnet to work on Sarah's room. It was the last room in our house still in that horrible primer and I just couldn't take it any longer. Besides, I had bought the paint months ago when I bought Eli's paint, it had been on sale. It was just sitting in the garage, which is never a good thing. So I got cracking on it. The inspiration came from a vintage sheet that I found at a garage sale a few months back, I'm working on making it into curtains hopefully today. But here are some beginning pictures for you. They aren't brilliant, but you get the idea.

Oh, and an 'a' is missing in Sarah because she played with them before I hung them on the wall and now I cannot find it for anything. Also, that's a reflection of the flash off the mirror on the wall with the princesses, the walls are all a cozy shade of pale pink. She LOVES it so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah's room looks great!

anna, WHERE did you get that red frame? i have been looking all over for a frame like that to put a mirror in my craft/guest room.

-leah

Anonymous said...

I love it. Will you come decorate my room?

antho said...

Red frame is a Rob find at a local flea market that closed and now flooded. :( We paid $5 for it. It was gaudy gold and we sprayed it bright red. It's actually plastic and super light, perfect for photo shoots.

And yes, Autumn, I would LOVE to decorate your room!!

The Sermonator said...

Anna I love the boutique window dressing! The room looks like shere delight. Can't wait to see finished photos.