Nov 13, 2008

Another New Page





So we enjoyed a quiet day off today with merely the hum of the washer and dryer while the kiddos were at school. I've been really wiped out lately, I'm fighting a cold or something, just feeling tired. I've got a really big weekend ahead of me, with work tomorrow and scrapbooking with the girls in the evening (yay!). Saturday I'm attending LeadNow - a young adult ministry conference simulcast in Houston. Sunday is church and lifegroup, and I've accepted a shoot, which I usually don't do, but it's unusual circumstances. Tonight we are heading off to spend time with Dave in about 15 minutes here.

But I did carve out some time to scrapbook with Lori today. At least I scrapbooked while she shopped. Two Peas was having an awesome sale, so that was pretty inspiring for both of us. Some products are up to 75% off.

No comments: