Nov 12, 2008

New Pages - more details

This page is from the day we did the art for the kiddos rooms. I still haven't hung Eli's. I'm just reluctant to hang anything else since we are trying to sell. trying is the operative word there.
The dots were inspired from a Kelli Crowe page.
and I drew these letters myself since I couldn't find anything like what I was looking for.
This photo is from the beach last summer. wow, that sounds weird even coming out of my mouth, that we live close enough to visit the beach any old time.
The big letters are from Sassafrass Lass, I colored them in with a marker. The little words I just typed up in Word. I love the scallopy dot paper, it's really unique.

More beach photos with the cousins - a painfully easy page with probably too much houndstooth. oh well!

No comments: