Nov 5, 2008

hump*day

Today has been a rollercoaster.

I woke up tired.  And bummed as the radio announcer reminded me of last nights loss.  I can't help but wonder about the future.  The key to remember is that I know who holds the future, so it will be ok.

I had a productive morning and early afternoon.  I'm officially caught up on shoots for the day, but plugging in to a big weekend, so I'll be behind shortly.  :)  That's a great issue to have, so I'm thankful.

I took Sarah to the doctor this afternoon for her 4 year shots.  Not fun.  She was really mad that they hurt and she's been super-crabby ever since.  Endless picking at her brother.  Makes me wonder why I chose a Wednesday to punish myself.  She really needs to go to be on time tonight, but that is not going to happen.

Eli got another conduct mark at school - it's been a string of them for almost 5 days now.  It's so not like him.  We are trying (again) to meet with his teacher, but that hasn't happened yet.

Wednesday afternoons are just hard.  I need to just buck up and get through.  Wednesday evenings are always worth it.

No comments: