Nov 17, 2008

Monday AGAIN.





I've decided the hard thing about being a pastor's family is the complete and utter lack of weekend. It makes one week just run on into the next in a vicious cycle. This was magnified more than normal this weekend for me because of being so terribly sick on Saturday. I feel like I literally just 'lost' a day.
I'm feeling a lot better, though. God really did a work in my body, both physically and spiritually on Sunday morning. We had an amazing altar service and I was felt too sick to prayer for others (and pass all my germs along) but I really felt like I was supposed to go forward. Wow, it was awesome! I just got refreshed and sometimes that's what you really need.
Anyway, on to today. I have a huge to-do list, but I ignored it for an hour or so and played with Lori on the phone. I had started this page on Friday night at scrapbooking but had been too sick to stay and finish it. I'm really excited about the way it turned out. Ok, so off to make Expo videos, do laundry and hunt for that realtor's phone number.

Oh, and this is huge. After 10 weeks in Financial Peace, we've finally accomplished Baby Step #1!! Praise God!! On to our Debt Snowball!!

No comments: