Nov 19, 2008

Oh My New Dress


So this morning I bummed around with Jennifer. I wanted to take her to lunch to thank her for all the help with the wedding last month. We decided to kick around locally and started out at Target - where we proceeded to wander around for 2 hours. I'm pretty sure we touched everything in the store. :) It was so nice though - sans kids, to just enjoy all the wonders that Target has to offer.

In and amongst our kicking, I stumbled across this dress on sale for $19.99. It was a perfect fit and I fell in love immediately! I originally thought it would be great for the holidays (we have a lot of special events coming up) but then decided that it really would be ideal for Rob's ordination in April. Now I'll be continuing my hunt for the perfect black pumps (to replace my fading 5 year old suede ones) with renewed fervor! The scandalous girl in me thinks a bright red pair with a big red flower in my hair would really punk it out too, but would I have the guts??

1 comment:

Laci said...

LOVE the dress! Here is a link to a pair of shoes I got on clearance at Old Navy in black, but I have been daring to get them in red also and when I just went to the site...they have been marked down even more...WOO! :)

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=42455&pid=594621

Happy Shopping!