Feb 3, 2010

Momma Visit 2010

Eli and Sarah were invited to sing at Goldenaires last night. And we showed the photos from the 90th anniversary. It was a pretty special evening.
Our two oldest (yet young at heart) Goldenaires.

And now our time with Mom.

And these are in no particular order...
Scrapping at the kitchen table.
Rob practicing with the kids for their Goldenaire singing last night.
The inside of the Fiesta store...
Beautiful blue-eyed boy in front of the blue door.
Saying goodby at the airport...
The cookbook I learned to cook out of. All my work with the 90th cookbook inspired me to ask Mom to bring it so I could copy a few recipes out of it. This cookbook is well-loved, right?

Finally got to check out the Fiesta store in Galveston. Pretty cool. Got a new mixing bowl and Mom gifted us with some ramekins.
Mom snapped 2 really great family photos for us.
Saw this blue wall and it was absolutely inspiring. I'm dying to do a family session down in Galveston now. There are so many cool spots!!
LOVE this one. best pic of mom and I in YEARS.
beautiful, albeit COLD day at the beach. We literally hopped out so Mom could say she'd been and to snap a couple photos.
Cute pic of Mom and E, same side booth sitting. :)
LOVE this photo of me and Rob. Eli took it. He's really developing his photographic eye. (yay!)
And we so enjoyed Saturday lunch at Cheddars. Yum. (kids were annoyed by the sun in this photo)
Grammy loves By Design. Don't we all?
One of the highlights of the weekend, everyone sprawled out at the kitchen table with their bibles open, sharing favorite verses.
playing games as a family on the living room floor.

spent a lot of time in the car. Good snuggle time with Grandma.

Sarah got her fair share of snuggling too. :)

Looking at the family scrapbook. Such a sight for sore eyes, my mom loving on our kids.
enjoying some green grass again here in Baytown. It's such a good sign!

Sarah wearing her oh-so-diligently-sewn-on-one-at-a-time button shirt for 100th day of school. Can you guess how many buttons I sewed on her shirt? :)
Mom being all crafty at the kitchen table.

4 comments:

Flying Officer Blair said...

Thank you! I love ALL these pictures. Thank you again!

Sheryl said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your mom. If I ever get down your way you will have to take me to that fiesta store. My mother-in-law stared me a set and would love to get more pieces.

Unknown said...

Fun pictures!!! Loved them!

antho said...

We did have a wonderful time. I can't wait to scrapbook it. :) Ordered my prints this morning.

Sheryl, I love my fiestaware. It's very sturdy (with teenagers, that's a good thing!) and it's bright and colorful. Lasts forever!