Feb 5, 2010

New Layouts









Ok, so technically a bunch of these are old layouts. A few years ago I attempted a scrapbook calendar. Yeah, not my thing. I think I got as far as about 6 pages and never finished it. But I did really like those 6 pages, so as I've been organizing and cleaning and pitching and I thought I needed to add these odd-sized 9x9 pages to the family scrapbook. So I tweaked them a bit to fit in my 12x12 book.

And then the piece de resistance' --- I love the way this page turned out! I had started it while my mom was here a few days ago and I was thrilled to have a chance to finish it.

I also completely cleaned out and organized my office area today. Now I need to get my act together and start working on taxes. (blah) I've never been a big fan of February, but doing your own taxes really bums out the whole month. I tend to get a bit crazy while I'm figuring out our taxes, but don't feel like we can afford the $300 or so to hire a professional.

I did feel like I accomplished a ton today, so that's pretty cool. And tomorrow I have a photo session with a 5 year old boy. I can't wait! I've missed working with people outside of my family. :) January was very slow and I'm ready to bust out of my slump.

No comments: