Feb 14, 2010

Photo 365, Photo #33




Yesterday's POTD is from Sarah's perspective. I found her mismatched family of Pollies on the side of the bathtub last night. And I know from previous questioning that she would tell me that they are posed for a family portrait. :) I only wish I had photographed it the time before, she had about 15 Pollies arranged in the corner of the tub, each windowed beautifully. I was inspired, large group photography is tricky! (of course, it's easier when their smiling faces are painted on!)


About todays Picture Of The Day, I can't wait to take it. I always take this annual photo, have since the first year Sarah was born and Rob was at school all day. (I think it was his 12 hour day when he didn't even see the kids) Anyway, now it's a tradition and it's so fun to see their growth each year!


You can find more old Valentine's pictures here, and here. For some sad reason, I haven't blogged them all. bummer.

PS- please contine to pray for Sare, she's still under the weather with lesions on her throat. Probably returning to the dr. tomorrow if she doesn't make dramatic improvement in the next 24.

No comments: