Feb 13, 2010

Valentine's Fun.




Had a wonderful evening last night. Feeling super blessed to be so in love with my husband. :) Plus he looked really cutie last night, dontchya think?


Today I'm still comforting a sickie Sare, she was up multiple times in the night. I called the doctor this morning, because her amoxycillian doesn't seem to be cutting it for her. They said it may be a virus presenting itself as strep, so antibiotics won't really do much if that's the case. If she still has the lesions on her throat in the morning, no church activities tomorrow. That's probably good, because she is so weak and so crabby. oh dear.

In a couple hours I'm headed to Baybrook for a free party I won at Bare Essentials. Rob actually put my business card in the drawing and I laughed when he did. But they called me a week later and so today about 5 of my friends are heading out to get free makeovers and a goodie bag. Should be fun! :)

No comments: