Mar 20, 2008

Early Morning Mischief











Pretty excited for the morning. I'm scheduled to do my first senior pictures first thing. The student I'm working with will be a lot of fun.

I'm pretty pooped out. I wound up going to the Famine last night and spending the night on the floor in the church, then working all day today. So that was fun.

Have a few photos to share. Some of these are from the trampoline and some are from our impromptu Easter egg hunt yesterday. There will be more picture opportunities on Saturday, because that's the church's hunt.

Well, I've got a house full of little ones tonight and I'm pretty sure the youngest have finally sacked out, so it's time to get the big ones to bed.

Oh, and by the way, for the formal record, I'm having to too much fun with my new camera.

No comments: