Mar 17, 2008

Houston











We spent the day in Houston with Ryan and Jodi and kids tromping through the camera store and ULTA and Guitar Center. It was pretty amazing. We also went to Macaroni Grill for supper, it was cute because we all split meals, even the kids. Definitely will go down as one of my best days ever because truly, everyone got along, the kids were awesome, the weather was perfect and it was just relaxing and fun, not being on a schedule. Here are some fun photo highlights - all taken on my poopy old Kodak with it's last breath. Oh, and that one with the manikin cracks me up. We walked in the photo store and he was there and I was helping Sarah, so I smiled at him, just being friendly and it took me a second to realize he wasn't real. I almost said 'hi'. Wow, then I would have felt really dumb!!

There are also two photos from Saturday's leaders conference. It was awesome. I was so challenged. I also found a few really good books to work with, so that's exciting! Always excited, you know me!

No comments: