Mar 3, 2008

Loving My Job

So maybe I was secretly born to be a church secretary and just never knew it till now. :) Seriously, I'm so cut out for it. I get to hang out with the other secretaries, who are awesome, take direction from Linda - who's amazing, answer the phone and talk to wonderful church people, pray over lists of people who have made a decision for Jesus as I'm typing them up, and just generally be a ray of sunshine in my fun little office. Oh, and I've discovered that it's totally cool to have my iPod playing softly in the background, so that makes me happy. There's a big window in my office too, so I get to enjoy the weather while I work. Plus, my sweet hubby is my IT guy and occasionally my boss, and we get to have lunch together every time I'm there. So awesome. It's just been really fulfilling. I wish it was more than one day a week!

But it's probably good that it's not because my house is falling apart. oops. And tomorrow I'll be at work for a staff meeting, so it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

No comments: