Mar 10, 2008

A Thousand Things To Do Today.


Don't you love days like this? It's that one day of the week that you get to spend at home and my to-do list is overwhelming.
But that's ok, I'm kicking back. Priority number one today (after blogging) is finishing my book for book club tonight. Cause I don't want to hear all the ladies talking about it when I'm not done and I'm way into it, kwim? I'm sure you are wondering why it's tonight and I'm just now finishing it, but I didn't start until late last week. It's a good read, just took a little bit to get into it.
Oh, and I think I'm cool this morning, because yesterday Pastor was talking about homemade bread in his sermon and it inspired me. So I made my great grandmothers Overnight Buns first thing this morning. Now normally, I start them the night before, but I figure I've got all day and the buns don't know the difference between night and day. I can't tell you how much easier it was to make them in my Kitchenaid then doing it by hand like I always have before. I'm so loving this mixer, probably one of my smartest purchases ever.
I'm also washing sheets today, and probably just generally cleaning house. I've got a big week this week, so anything I can do to prepare today for the rest of the week is a good thing. Tomorrow we have staff, and painting in the children's chapel, hopefully we can finish it up! Also, I am photographing one of our dear saints of the church tomorrow afternoon, I'm so excited!!
I've got a few things to work with for Expo too, trying to stay on top of all of that.
Mostly, I'm counting down to Thursday. You see, I've got this major urge to start working on our house. I'm thinking I can talk Rob into starting to paint the living room on Thursday. I'm thinking a blue color might be really fun. And we are discussing putting in crown molding. I think it would be a relatively inexpensive install that would increase our home's value for the long run. I'm pretty excited about the possibility.
Well, off to read my book and be with Sarah. Happy Monday to you all!

No comments: