Mar 31, 2008

I love this man.


I know I say it a lot. But tonight I have some proof for you. He's amazing, let me just show you the ways!

Tonight we did our Spirit Night at ChickFil-A and I'm pretty sure it was a huge success. I was so thankful for all of Rob's past experience as a CFA employee, he really shined. He was so cute, helping all of our sweet little old ladies with their orders, telling them what he thought they'd enjoy to eat. And they just love him! I don't have any pictures of tonight's festivities, unfortunately, but it was pretty priceless.

It got me thinking about all the things he does awesomely, so I'm going to build you a (by no means complete) list.

First of all, he's so encouraging of me. He's been amazing about this whole photography thing, just really backing me up and encouraging me to take the next steps. I think ultimately he'd like me to support him, (wink) but he's been incredible.
Oh, and he's always willing to be my assistant, here he is carrying all my supplies.


He also takes an interest in what I'm doing, and has learned a lot himself. He took this photo of me, and several other really good ones.



He's generally willing to do whatever needs to be done as exhibited here, he's washing the car by hand. (aw) He's a very hard worker at home and at church.
He's a fantastic father. He loves our children so much, he's tender and loving. He definitely has his moments where he loses his patience, but don't we all?


He's a great worship leader, just truely has a heart for leading people to the throne room. Plus, he looks really cool when he plays his guitars. :)

He loves technology. He knows so much about the computer and lighting and sound and basically everything you ever needed to know. And if he doesn't know, he'll research it and find out. I love that about him! Also, he's a little silly with technology, as demonstrated here.


He continues to make me laugh every day. He always has. I'm more myself with him than any one else on this planet and he still loves me! We have such a good time together.


He poses for pictures for me all the time. He'll help me investigate a new location or a lighting situation, or just generally give me practice. He's almost always willing.

He's just generally really easy on the eyes, isn't he? Golly, I'm so blessed! I could say a lot more, but I took an Advil PM a half an hour ago and I might say to much! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the ego boost! -rob